Thursday, November 21, 2013

31 Days Of Nail Art Day 4: Green Nails

Okay, I have a confession to make. You can probably tell by how short my nails were that I did this one first..I just loved the new green polish that I'd just gotten so much, I had to try it! 

Green gold nail art 31 days of nail art challenge day 4 green nails

Its simple, but I like it. I think green and gold go really well together. I'll probably do something like this again in March when St. Patrick's Day comes around.  Its 2-3 coats of Wet N Wild Sagreena the Teenage Witch with Wet N Wild 18k and e.l.f Gold Star across the tips. Little bit of a sloppy paint job, but not bad considering that this was my second or third manicure that i'd done on myself in at least five years, probably more. So yeah, I'd love to hear from you! Tell me what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment