Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sinful Colors Gorgeous Review and Swatch

Hello everyone! I'm back! Sorry that time really got away from me for a while. As a High School senior whose about to graduate in less then a week, I've been kind of swamped with final projects and such, as well as studying for upcoming final exams. But there was one other reason for me not posting, and that brings me to one thing I want to mention before I go on to show you the polish that's one of my new favorite summer colors. I've been on a no buy lately, because I'm a broke teen who will have to help pay for college soon. I mentioned that on a blogging group I'm in(Shout out to everyone in Hobby Polish Bloggers, I love you guys) and I later received a message from one of the women in the group, Michelle from Manic Talons. Long story short, she very generously offered to send me some of the regular polishes she bought and never used since she reviews gel polish. She ended up sending me 34 polishes! How amazing is that? She really is awesome, and I really look forward to showing you the new polishes she gave me after I finish up this one that I already had lined up.


So here we go, a color I'm sure I'm going to be wearing more then once this summer! Sinful colors Gorgeous. It really lives up to it's name! It's a beautiful aqua blue metallic with a little bit of a shift to a lighter blue in the shade! For me I think it's a great color to wear to the pool!


Sinful Colors Gorgeous Sunlight

Sinful Colors Gorgeous Sunlight

Sinful Colors Gorgeous Shade

Sinful Colors Gorgeous Shade

Ive worn this polish twice over the last few weeks. I just keep reaching for it!
So..onto the review!


Application


It went on nicely, I used two coats with top coat.


Look


The only problem I could see anyone having with this polish is that it does show brush strokes. They are obvious but for me I don't mind that because the color and shininess of it is so pretty. But you can choose for yourself.


Price


$1.99 like all Sinful Colors polishes.


Overall


I'm a big fan, and would most definitely buy again. I think the name is perfect, because it certainly is gorgeous in my opinion.

So what do you think? What's your favorite summer color? Now that i'm just about finished with school, i'll have more posts up!

Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment