Monday, January 19, 2015

Back To The Clearance! Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Eyes

Hi everyone! So..today I have a post that goes in a kind of series that I started last year. Back to the clearance! Does anybody else love sales as much as I do? I'm a bargain hunter. I got most of my polishes on sale or for less then their original price. These posts are for showing what I find and maybe helping my fellow bargain hunters get good deals too!


The polish of the day is Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Eyes.


Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Eyes Sunlight

Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Eyes Shade



This beauty was a part of The Mermaids collection for Summer 2013, released as part of four companion shades to the very popular Mermaid's Dream polish.
It's a metallic blue base with small dark blue hex glitters and tons of gold shimmer. It's almost a texture, and I swatched it above without topcoat to show the effect. It's a beautiful color, and there's something really awesome about using a Deborah Lippmann. You just feel so fancy.
The best part about this is the price. This polish goes for $20 on the Deborah Lippmann website, shipping not included. I got it for $6.99 at Marshall's. TJMaxx has it as well for the same price. I adore those stores. Every time I go in its like a treasure hunt to find the good stuff. I never know what's going to be there.


So, are you a bargain hunter or do you buy new polishes the second they hit the shelves? Or both?

Happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment