Monday, March 9, 2015

Zoya Dillon Review and Swatch

Hi everyone! So, Spring is finally starting to creep up on us! Here in North Carolina we got a bunch of snow last month, and the weather since has been insane. One week it's below freezing and snowing, the next its 70 degrees. That happened, not an exaggeration. So I'm very much looking forward to Spring and consistent warm weather.  

So, today's polish is a Spring one, and I've wanted it since the day it came out last year. Zoya Dillon, from the Spring 2014 Awaken collection. I bought Hudson when the collection was new, and regretted not getting Dillon. Now it is finally mine and I'm reviewing it for you today.

Zoya Dillon Sunlight

Zoya Dillon Shade


It's a beautiful soft green shimmer. Although it's very cool toned it has gold shimmer in it too.
Here's my review:

Application
This went on easily in 2-3 coats. I had no issues with it at all.

Look
I love how soft and pretty it is. For some reason is reminds me a little bit of decorative soaps, although I'm not quite sure why. I love it. It dries smooth and pretty and is flattering even on my red toned skin.

Price
I got this on sale at Ulta for $1.99, great price. It's worth it if you don't have it already.

Overall
I'm very pleased with this polish and would purchase again.

No comments:

Post a Comment