Sunday, August 30, 2015

Dance Legend Roz (pic heavy)

Hi everyone! Sorry it's been a while since my last post. I'm back in school now and i've started a new job. Those things combined take up a lot of my time, but i'll keep posting whenever I can.
I’m very excited about the polish I have to show you today. For a long time I’ve had my eye on the brand Dance Legend. They have such gorgeous polishes but since the shipping pushes the cost over $20 for just one..I wasn’t able to get my hands on any of them. Until that is..I was going through a facebook nail polish sale group, and saw that someone was selling some. Naturally I jumped on the opportunity and bought five of them. Today I have the first one I put on to share with you!





This is Roz, a pink, gold, green multichrome from the Chameleon collection. Because it’s a multichrome of course I had to take a ton of pictures..






















Now..onto my little review..


Application
Easy breezy beautiful. Haha I think I just channeled Covergirl commercials. But seriously, that's what the application of this polish was like. Two easy coats.


Look
I love it. When I first bought it I was worried that it would be too close to ILNP Nostalgia, which I already have. But it’s actually pretty different. Nostalgia has a distinctly red base and Roz has a bright magenta base. It’s gorgeous. It shifts from pink to gold to green effortlessly.


Price
Here’s where things get tough. These are expensive to buy directly from Dance Legend, since it’s an international brand. That puts the price up over $20 for it, and ive heard that shipping takes a while. I recommend checking out some of Dance Legends other stockists, and check blog sales and destashes on places like storenvy. Ebay also carries it for $19 with shipping.


Overall
I wish these were easier to come by here in the USA, because I’m in love with this brand! I will continue to look through destashes for them, and I recommend that you do too! They're great!

Happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment