Saturday, December 28, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Merry belated Christmas everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, been super busy with the holidays and all. Im currently at the hotel where my cousins wedding is going to be held, and I thought i'd post while I have a little bit of down time. I thought I'd take the opportunity to show you my christmas mani! I was going to something like that cute santa hat manicure ive seen a few times around the internet, but I was a bit short on time so I went with something simpler..







I used two coats of E.l.f Red-y or Not and added Sagreena the teenage witch across the tips. The red polish is extremely shiny and was just perfect for christmas! Also, you might notice a big change in photo quality, because I recieved a new camera for christmas! Yes, its good bye to crappy iphone pictures and hello to clear DSLR made pictures!
By the way, I thought i'd say that I took the pictures a whole week after I painted my nails and as you can see they still look great! I'm in love with the top coat I use! Ive gotten two weeks wear out of some manicures before while using it! It's Sally Hansen Insta Dry! You can easily spot the red bottle it comes in if anyone wants to go pick it up!
So anyway, ive got a TON of swatch pictures that i'll be posting soon, so stay tuned! In the meantime, tell me what you think! I'd love to hear anyones thoughts, ideas, or suggestions about what polishes youve liked, disliked, or what you want to see in the future! And as always, happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment