Friday, April 18, 2014

Color Club Beyond Review and Swatches

Okay, today I have to show you a polish that was on my ISO list for a long time. I saw pictures of it and I went "I need this.."..probably in a little bit of a creepy voice.
It started when I saw pictures of the Color Club halo hues. Let me tell you..all these babies are like OMG RAINBOWS. They all look gorgeous, and someday I will own them all. But today I just have one that was sent to me in a polish gift exchange I participated in.

It's called Beyond, and it's a black holo. In the shade it just looks grey with silver shimmer but step in the sun and it just goes crazy.





I can't stop going outside to look at it more. To me it looks like rainbow fire on a bed of coals.
So..onto the review!

Application

The formula was great. I used two coats but you could get away with one. It was smooth and didn't flood my cuticles at all.

Look

In the bottle it's awesome, on the nails it's awesome. What more is there to say?

Price

This one was given to me but it retails for $10. I'd love it if it were cheaper, but I can definitely forgive the price because it's so beautiful. Worth every penny in my opinion. They could probably get away with charging more.

Overall

Just try to guess my opinion of this one. Take a wild shot at it. ;) I love this. I really want every single one in the collection. The next halo hue I have my eye on is Angel Kiss, a gorgeous sea foam green holo. Hopefully I'll get my hands on it soon.

So..do you like holographic polish as much as I do? Tell me in the comments, i'd love to hear from you.

In the meantime, happy painting. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment