Pacman nails! I used to love this game when I was younger! Although I wasn't all that great at it..my uncle is the Pacman champion in my family. I still had a great time playing it, even though I died a lot. One thing that confused me though..is the name of the orange ghost. I've seen it as both Sue and Clyde. I always thought that they should pick one and stick to it. Hah.
So anyway..heres what you do to make the ghosts if you want to do the design too:
1. Paint your nails with 1-2 coats of Color Club Beyond. Let that dry.
2. Outline make a U shape following the base of the nail on all your fingers except the thumb. I did this using a tooth pick with Wet n Wild black creme.
3. Make a horizontal zig zag connecting the ends of the U on all the nails except the thumb.
4. Fill in the outline with your desired color. I used Nail Ritz Ruby for Blinky, LA Colors Unnamed for Pinky, Essie Mint Candy Apple for Inky, and Nail Ritz Mandarin for Clyde/Sue. Let it dry.
5. Make two big dots of white side by side. I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White.
6. Carefully make two smaller dots inside the white ones. I made them a little off center so the ghost looks like its looking to the side.
And you're done!
So there you go! Pacman nails! :) So what do you think, tell me in the comments! I'd love to hear from you!