Saturday, November 1, 2014

Hard Candy Crush On Amethyst Swatch

Hi everyone! Today I have for you a really gorgeous polish. From the brand Hard Candy! I'd seen this brand lots of times in Walmart and I've been anxious to try it! I love the colors and the look of the brand in general. I was really excited when I got two of them in a swap. I've swatched one of them for you now.


It’s called Crush On Amethyst, from Hard Candy’s Crushed Chromes collection. It’s a beautiful purple foil packed with gold shimmer/glitter.


Hard Candy Crush On Amethyst


Hard Candy Crush On Amethyst




I love the complexity of it. The mix of gold in there makes the color really deep and unique. It’s funny, despite the gold, it looks more silvery in normal light. I love it. It’s a great fall color too. I think it fits with the season nicely, although i'm sure it would look great at other times of the year too.  The formula was also amazing. It went on opaque in two coats and dried nice and smooth. It also dries flat, as in there’s no thick layer on your nail. I put a pretty thick second coat by accident on one of my nails but it dried like I only used one coat.


Overall, I really like this polish, and for $3.99 each ill definitely be getting more at some point. My only complaint is that I wish the bottles were bigger. They’re only 7ml.

So what do you think? Do you like the Hard Candy brand? Let me know what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment