Friday, June 20, 2014

Rainbow Cotton Candy Nail Art Using Rimmel Sweetie Crush Polishes

Hi everyone! So the other day I showed you my swatches of the Rimmel London Sweetie Crush polishes. Well I was looking at them, and I was thinking that despite the fact that they are all supposed to based on different candies, they all remind me of rainbow cotton candy. So..I decided to do this!



Rainbow cotton candy nails! How cute are they! What I did was use Sinful Colors Snow Me White as a base, then I painted the cotton candy shapes using Wet n Wild Black Creme and painted around each one with a pastel color that matched a Sweetie Crush polish. The background colors are LA Colors Unnamed(pink), Essie Mint Candy Apple(blue), and Claire's Rubber Ducky(yellow). I didn't have a pastel green so the color I used on my ring finger is a mix between Crayola Green Apple and Sinful Colors Snow Me White. The only Sweetie Crush polish I didn't use in this was the purple one, Violet Swizzle, mostly because I didn't have a lavender creme polish. Maybe next time I'll use it.

So what do you think? Do you like cotton candy? Let me know what your thoughts are in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment