Friday, August 22, 2014

LA Girl Birthday Cake Review and Swatch

Hi everyone! Okay, something about me is that I absolutely love crelly and creme glitter polishes. Ever since I saw swatches of Kbshimmer Oh Splat online..I've been hooked. So when I was in Rite Aid..I saw this beauty sitting on the shelf and I just had to have it.



LA Girl birthday cake, a pink creme base with rainbow colored glitter. Let's get on to the review shall we?

Application

I had no trouble with the formula. It went on nice and evenly in 2-3 coats. I like that the glitter spread out evenly too, instead of clumping together or gathering at the tips.

Look

LOVE. Crelly and creme glitters are just beautiful. This one is no exception.

Price

$2.99 at Rite aid. I'm definitely not complaining at all here!

Overall

I've seen a lot of this type of polish ever since Deborah Lippmann Candy Shop came out. A lot of brands have been trying the whole pink base rainbow glitter thing. But I think this one is different because instead of it having a sheer-ish jelly base, it's a creme. That makes it a lot more opaque with a lot less coats, which means no glitter clumps! Plus it's a LOT cheaper than the Deborah Lippmann. So, of all the "Candy Shop" type polishes I've seen, this one has my vote.

So, what do you think? Will you be buying this polish? Do you love crelly glitters too? Let me know! I'dlove to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment