Wednesday, November 20, 2013

31 Days Of Nail Art Day 1: Red Nails


Okay, so lately i've been doing the 31 days of nail art challenge. Its really fun, you all should try it for yourselves(if you haven't already, I think its becoming more and more popular). I know the 2013 round has been wrapped up already, but thats okay, i'm doing it anyway! :)
For reference, heres the challenge:


As you can see, day one is red nails. There was a lot of directions I could've gone with this, since I have more red polishes then just about any other color. After some thinking, this is what I came up with.




Definitely not my best work. But..its not my worst either. Say what you will about it. For it I used e.l.f Red-y or Not, then halved it diagonally with e.l.f Smokin' Hot. Then finished it off with a diagonal stripe of e.l.f Glamour Girl across the middle. I call it "Red sash". I'll probably do it again to improve on it. I'll have to see how it looks on my now longer nails instead of the shorties I had then. Anyway, tell me what you think! I want to see whose out there, and i'd love to talk to anyone who wants to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment