Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hello

Hi everyone! First of all, im so excited to start off this blog and I hope that you guys like reading my little rants and reviews. I'm really happy to be here. :)
Now, a little bit about myself. When I was in elementary school, I was an anxious kid. I used to worry a lot, about almost everything. That caused me to develop this awful nail biting habit, which I couldn't break for the years that followed. So..I never got to paint my nails as a kid. But earlier this year, I finally kicked the habit once and for all. That was when I discovered the joys of nail art for the first time, and its become an obsession of mine. I'm new to the game, but I really enjoy painting my nails and want to share my ideas with you guys. I hope you like them  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment