Wednesday, November 20, 2013

31 Days Of Nail Art Day 3: Yellow Nails

Yellow! My favorite color. A lot of people don't like yellow, and they might think that yellow nail polish is even worse. I love it. Its so bright and happy! When it came time to do this one, I really worked hard to come up with a good idea. Heres the results:

Yellow cherry lemonade nail art 31 days of nail art challenge day 3 yellow nails


This is one of my favorites. I loved it so much that I wore it for longer then I was supposed to. I used 3 coats of e.l.f Sunflower(the best yellow polish in the world in my opinion), with NYC Broadway Burgundy Frost on the tips on every nail except for the accent. On my accent nail I used a toothpick to make a little cherry using NYC Broadway Burgundy Frost and Wet N Wild Sagreena The Teenage Witch(ever noticed how Wet N Wild has a lot of bad TV show puns in their polish names? I think its funny.). I call it "Cherry Lemonade" and I think its really cute. I hope you guys like it too! Tell me what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment