Friday, March 13, 2015

OPI The Sky's My Limit

Hi everyone! For you college people, did you have Spring break this week too? I did and I had a lot of fun! For those of you who don't know, last semester I lived with my aunt and volunteered full time in her kindergarten classroom. It was a wonderful experience and this week I got to go back and visit.
But enough about me, back to polish. Sorry about the late post, was on a bus all day long.
Today's beauty is one I picked up at Marshall's (surprise surprise right?). It's gorgeous and I love it. It's from the OPI Summer 2014 Mustang collection, and is called "The Sky's My Limit"




OPI The Sky's My Limit Sunlight 

OPI The Sky's My Limit Sunlight

OPI The Sky's My Limit Shade

OPI The Sky's My Limit Shade With Flash




It's a beautiful blue shimmer!


Application
This gave me no trouble, used 2-3 coats like I usually do with polishes like this. I just wish that OPI's brush wasn't so wide. I have skinny nails so wide brushes don't work as well for me.


Look
I can forgive the brush because of the color. It is gorgeous. It has a ton of gold shimmer in it that sparkles like crazy. You can especially see it in my shade photo!


Price
$3.99. I love Marshall's and TJMaxx.


Overall
I love the color, probably would've even gotten it at a higher price. At the price I got it at, I'd get it again in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment