Monday, March 2, 2015

Star Trek Nail Art

Hi everyone! Okay, for those of you who don't know, I am a huge Star Trek fan. I grew up watching the show. I've seen all the series', TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise. Star Trek will always hold a place in my heart.
Which is why I was sad to hear that Leonard Nimoy passed away. He was extremely talented and I know he will be missed by many. To give my little tribute, I just had to do some Star Trek nail art.






I chose to do the Star Trek badges, for command, sciences, engineering, and medical(I am aware that in the Original Series the medical personal wore science badges..but I needed a fourth one..).
For the backgrounds I used Funky Fingers Alex’s Lemonade and Fingerpaints Hula Aruba on my index, Sinful Colors Endless Blue and Funky Fingers Galactic Blue on my middle and pinky, and Revlon Cherries in the Snow and China Glaze Ruby Pumps on my ring. I then painted the outline of the badges with an LA Girl black, and filled them in with OPI Love. Angel. Music. Baby.
On my thumb I used Literary Lacquers Laters Baby, and painted “Live Long and Prosper” using Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Orly Mirrorball.
Who else is a Star Trek fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment