Monday, February 23, 2015

From My Favorite Collection! Nicole By OPI That's What I Mint!

Hi everybody! Hows your weekend been? Mine was good, but not too eventful. Same old same old really.
Today’s polish is from one of my favorite collections of all time, the Nicole by OPI Gumdrops collection. For every nail polish lover there is usually a polish that started it all. Maybe it was one you saw at the drugstore that you were unable to resist, or maybe your mom gave you one of her collection. For me, it was this collection.
Lets rewind real quick to two years ago. I had never painted my nails in my life. In fact, I didn’t even really have nails. I’d bitten them for as long as I could remember.
And..then I saw an ad for this collection in a magazine.
Boom, two years later and I have almost 400 polishes and a blog. Convinced yet? Well..maybe a picture will help.



This one is called That’s What I Mint, its a teal blue texture.
Here's my review..

Application

Two perfect coats. It was very easy to work with.

Look

Its gorgeous. It has a gold and blue shimmer in it, which makes it very sparkly and adds dimension to it. I love it.

Price

Right now these are on sale at various places, I picked this one up at Ulta for $1.78. You guys know that love a good sale.

So..are you a fan of textures? Would you pick this one up? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment