Friday, February 20, 2015

Hard Candy Touch Of Teal

Hi everybody! How's everybody doing today? I've been okay, getting over a mild cold. I'm not a huge fan of this time of year for that reason. Maybe that's why I chose a bright polish to show you today.



Meet Hard Candy Touch Of Teal. I love this brand, especially their Itzy Glitzy and Crushed Chromes collections. They make some really complex and gorgeous polishes.
This one did not disappoint. Here's my review..

Application

I used 3 coats but they were easy and dried smooth.

Look

The finish is hard to describe. It's kind of a metallic shimmer made up of really fine teal micro glitter, but it's more complex than that. At some angles you can also see flashes of purple and dark blue. It's really beautiful and I love it.

Price

$3.99 at Walmart.

Overall

I love this. I wish the bottle was bigger but I'll forgive it. Hard Candy makes some amazing colors and this is one of them!

So what do you think? Are you a fan of the brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment