Monday, December 9, 2013

New York Color(NYC) Tribeca Silver Review and Swatch!

Hello fellow nail polish lovers! I was looking through my polish stash and just had to show you this! 

New York Color nyc tribeca silver review and swatch

This beauty is called Tribeca Silver and its by New York Color(NYC).  I think it's so pretty! 

New York Color nyc tribeca silver review and swatch



Lets get started with the review.


Application:  

This is just amazing. Since I'm usually on some sort of budget and so I typically go for cheaper polish, I sometimes get stuck with polishes with pretty colors and awful formulas. This however, was awesome. It went on smoothly and evenly, and it could've been a one coater! I used two coats in the picture though, for good measure.

Look:

You know those polishes that look incredible in the bottle and then you get it home and discover that they're super sheer/thick/goopy/not the color you expected? They're the bane of every polish lovers
existence(or at least mine). I have a few of those, but this is not one of them! This looks pretty in the bottle and on the nails! It dries to a foil finish and it looks almost frosted in the right light. 

Price:

Ive heard the saying "you get what you pay for" a lot. But while its true in some cases(like with matte top coats in my experience), you can also find hidden low priced gems if you look hard enough! This is one of them! Not only is it one of my current favorite polishes now, it's also the polish I bought for the cheapest price. I saw it at Walmart on sale for 85 cents and went ahead and picked it up. I think thats pretty dang awesome. :)

Overall:

If you like light metallic colors, this is probably right for you! It applies wonderfully, it looks great(in my opinion), and the price is right! I love it and would definitely buy again!
So tell me what you think? Do you like the color? Will you snap it up next time you see it? I can't wait to hear from you! Happy Painting! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment